Thursday 16 September 2010

Week 2

This week we have continued to focus on Media Language.

Please refer to the previous post for details about some of the ways in which we can look at audio-visual material (films, TV drama etc).

We have also examined the course structure.

Once again can I recommend that you follow the link to look at the course specification and also consider buying the course handbook. I would like a response from all of your regarding this soon.

If you are interested in buying your own copy let me know, otherwise I will by a set for the class and you will be charged a returnable deposit of £10 to use the book for the year. The link to amazon is on the first post I made.

Meantime, here is the presentation from today's lesson, please take note of the HOMESTUDY expectations for next week.

AS L4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.