Sunday 15 July 2012

FINAL WEEK

Lessons as usual on Tuesday.

I am expecting that you will have completed more and be clearer about what your project will be.

In the lesson we will have tutorials to discuss your project in detail and define your summer preparations, objectives and intentions and also working practically with the equipment to define your needs.

Please complete as much preparation before the lesson and have with you all the details you currently have about your idea. Be warned, if I am not satisfied that you have given this enough thought I may ask you to reconsider and even give you a defined brief which I know I can support and which can guarantee a decent grade.

No attendance and failure to prepare will be noted and may well have a negative effect on your progress and attainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.