Saturday 16 February 2013

AS FOUNDATION PORTFOLIO

Please make sure that you update your blogs regularly about how your shoot is going. I will be in school all day Friday and briefly on Thursday as well. If you need to speak to me please email.

Messages for various groups:

Moonlight: Tarryn - your father's number received, I will call him Thursday regarding your transport needs

Conta:  I spoke to Lacey regarding your permissions for Chiswick House - I hope you got it emailed to them as requested. Let me know how the shoot went on your blog.

Bloddy Productions:  Not received any equipment permission slip back from you and clearly no one came on Friday to pick anything up so I presume you have all the equipment you need. I received some permission from Ms Coleman. You can use the Beatrix Potter block but not on Tuesday or Thursday of the half term week.

Good luck to all of you. remember, keep focussed, use the Rodriguez techniques of shooting, be disciplined and safe and have fun too.

Mr H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.