Wednesday 24 April 2013

A2 Wednesday 24th April

As I am away from school today, it gives you a final opportunity to complete your research, planning, products, evaluations, blogs, websites etc. please ensure that you use the time you have wisely and that you do not waste the opportunity.

Currently from my most recent viewing there is a considerable amount to do for many of you. In the end, and the end is this Friday at 5pm, it is your work that I have to mark and grade. So please show me the best that you can be through what you do.

Ms Patel is happy to work in C1 and will I'm sure support you where she can but she too has work to do. It would be sensible at the end of the 4 periods for you to post on the home page of your AP blog, what you did today as evidence of your productivity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.